Friday, September 20, 2013

40 Greatest Photos Ever

I picked this photo because my mom was in the military when I was young and she was gone for a long time. I was probably the same age as the little girl in the picture. It touched me because I know exactly how it feels to not see your loved ones for a long period of time.

I picked this picture because I have a flag in my house. It was my Grandpa's flag. He past away the day before Thanksgiving. Its hanging up on a wall in my living room and its an honor to get his flag. It means so much to me. I'll never forget that day.


I picked this photo because John F. Kennedy's son raised his hand in respect of his father's death. You don't see that everyday. Its truly amazing. You wouldn't really expect that from a little boy. John F. Kennedy's son saluted his father's coffin along with the honor guard.

No comments:

Post a Comment