Monday, October 21, 2013

Academics Shoot

                                                                          Lines
I think I followed the rule well. There are so many different lines in this photo. If people saw this I thin they would say they see a lot of lines. This photo could've been better because people were suppose to be in it but nobody is in the picture.


                                                                      Simplicity 
I followed this rule really good because simplicity is when you focus on something and the girl looking at the picture book is the main focus. This could've been a better picture if the other girls head wasn't in the way. The fridge and microwave also takes away the main focus.


                                                                   Rule of Thirds 
 I followed this rule good because Coach Martin was not in the middle like every other picture. I could have made this picture better by making it look more interesting.

                                                                        Balance 
 I followed this rule kind of. I didn't really have a good understanding on what this rule was. 

                                                                         Framing 
I followed this rule good because the "Akins Eagles" at the top is the frame of the picture. I think it looks really good but something I could have done better about this picture is that people were suppose to be in the picture and nobody is there. Ive mastered this rule because its easy to cut people out of a picture. I don't think I have to change anything about this picture.

                                                                  Avoiding Mergers 
I've mastered this rule because its easy to cut people out of a picture. I don't think I have to change anything about this picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment