Thursday, December 12, 2013

Self Portraits and Portraits Preview

 Best tips-
1) background is key. 
2) Use both auto and manual focus


Environmental portrait-




I picked these two photos because they really capture the nature background and also focus on the person itself.

Casual Portrait-

                           



                     

I picked these two photos because they aren't too focused on the background, it's just simple. 


                  





                          

I picked these two photos because they both look really fancy, and formal. 


photography self portrait-

               



                                


I love these two photos because the first one is simple and beautiful! The second one is goofy yet serious. 


Planning ahead-
 I plan to take a simple cute portrait, with either a plan white background. Maybe in front of a wall, or in the green courtyard. I'll use auto and even manual focus as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment